Race 2: Holiday Disguise (#4)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will get a fast pace to close into.
- Was wide last time out over a track that appeared to be favoring inside paths.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past five years, Linda Rice is 8 for 15 (53 percent, $3.28 ROI) second off the layoff in non-graded stake dirt sprints.
3-1 on ML
Race 4: Runaway Lute (#9)
- Possesses the tactical speed to sit close to the pace in a situation likely to favor horses on or near the lead.
- Was in the best form of his career before heading to the sidelines this summer.
- Has logged an impressive series of workouts for his return.
9-2 on ML
Race 7: Time Warp (#5)
- Was steadied in upper stretch prior to fading against open company last time.
- Raced wide against a gold rail two back in the Seeking the Ante.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past five years, Ken McPeek is 6 for 12 (50 percent, $5.49 ROI) off 8 to 15 day layoffs in non-graded stakes on the dirt.
15-1 on ML
Race 8: Market Bubble (#7)
- Was very impressive in his debut back in June, closing willingly into a slow pace.
- Is bred to stretch out in distance on both sides of his pedigree, and his dam handled dirt well.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will get a fast pace to close into.
10-1 on ML