Race 6: China Rider (#3)
- Her recent win on dirt – not her preferred surface – demonstrates that she has regained top form.
- Earned speed figures in turf sprints in early summer that would beat this field.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will get a fast pace to close into.
8-1 on ML
Race 9: Zeke (#3)
- Was visually impressive when he won his turf debut at Fair Grounds last December over some talented rivals.
- Earned speed figures as a 2-year-old that put him on the cusp of being competitive here and he should have improved since then.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past five years, Mike Stidham is 16 for 54 (30 percent, $3.34 ROI) off layoffs of 180 days or more on the turf.
12-1 on ML