Race 2: Semper Sententiae (#6)
- Handled the course and distance when breaking her maiden last time out.
- Appreciates some give in the turf course, and the turf is likely to be less than firm on Wednesday.
- Projects to get a good stalking trip in a race that does not feature much early speed.
9-2 on ML
Race 6: Canarsie Kid (#6)
- Is in the best form of his career right now, and all of his recent TimeformUS Speed Figures are higher than his foes.
- Runs his best races at Belmont Park and handles cut in the ground.
- Has arguably faced tougher company in his last two starts despite racing against claimers.
7-2 on ML
Race 8: Way Early (#3)
- Was a more dominant winner that it seems last time given his wide trip.
- Skips a New York-bred condition to contest this open allowance race.
- Should handle the stretch out in distance since there is plenty of stamina in his female family.
2-1 on ML