Race 3: Bernardino (#6)
- Had worked well prior to his debut and ran better than his final finishing position suggests.
- Despite being up against a slow pace, he ran the fastest final quarter mile of all in his debut after getting held up early.
- Is bred to be a decent turf horse as a half-brother to turf winners Manofffire and Given Fire.
4-1 on ML
Race 8: Fear No Evil (#11)
- Is in the best form of her career right now after showing improvement through the summer months.
- May have been best last time after racing closer to the pace than the top two and getting surprised by the winner’s early move.
- Handles give in the ground and has run well at Belmont in the past.
12-1 on ML
Race 9: Victorine (#8)
- The TimeformUS Pace Projector is predicting that she will get a fast pace to close into.
- Ran better than it appears in the Sands Point after making a wide, uncovered move into contention on the far turn.
- Switches into the hot Christophe Clement barn and adds Lasix for the first time.
6-1 on ML