Race 2: Okeamo (#8)
- Is getting serious class relief as he drops in for a tag for the first time.
- The pair of 97 TimeformUS Speed Figures that he has earned in his last two starts tower over this field.
- Has been losing ground late in his last two races, so he should appreciate the turnback in distance.
7-5 on ML
Race 5: Regalian (#5)
- Ran well to be second behind a superior rival at Laurel last time after getting shuffled back in the early going.
- Handles moisture in the surface, which is likely following expected Thursday night rain.
- Four Freedoms, who he beat two back, returned to win next time out while improving his TimeformUS Speed Figure by 13 points.
3-1 on ML