Race 2: Malthael (#1)
- Never really had a chance last time in a race dominated towards the front end.
- Drew an advantageous post position towards the inside over a course that has featured a strong rail bias.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past five years, Christophe Clement is 16 for 68 (24 percent, $2.25 ROI) with non-debuting maidens getting Lasix for the first time in turf races.
8-1 on ML
Race 5: Bluegrass Jamboree (#6)
- Earned a competitive speed figure last time while facing a field that was arguably tougher than this one.
- Seems to run her best races at Belmont Park.
- Figures to go off at an inflated price due to likely favorite Satisfy getting overbet.
8-1 on ML
Race 8: Dreamcall (#1)
- Figures to get an honest pace to close into with three key speeds signed on.
- Was hindered by a slow pace over a speed-favoring sloppy surface that she did not care for last time.
- Will appreciate the stretch-out to 1 1/8 miles.
12-1 on ML
Race 10: Aurelius Maximus (#9)
- Has already handled the one-mile distance.
- Possesses a versatile running style that should allow him to rate just off the leaders.
- Has been slower to come around and may have more room for improvement than some of his more precocious rivals.
6-1 on ML