Race 1: Clairvoyant Lady (#4)
- Is likely to secure the early lead and may be able to control the pace on the front end.
- Gets some significant class relief after being overmatched against optional claiming foes.
- Won at this exact level going this distance back in May.
5-1 on ML
Race 2: Hills Pond (#5)
- Should sit a good stalking trip in a race that does not appear to feature much pace.
- Has been facing significantly tougher company in his recent starts than the field he meets here.
- Gets a positive rider switch to Irad Ortiz, Jr.
5-1 on ML
Race 5: Will Dancer (#1)
- Got a good education in his debut, as he was shuffled back and had to negotiate traffic.
- Is bred to stretch-out in distance as a half-brother to turf router Notacatbutallama.
- Has worked well in company with some talented stablemates in the morning.
3-1 on ML
Race 9: Ballston (#4)
- Faced a deceptively strong field last time, as winner Agreeable came back to defeat a strong field next time out.
- Danny Gargan gets a 100 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with horses dropping from maiden special weight to maiden claiming company.
- Ran competitive speed figures as a 2-year-old and may not yet have shown her true form this year.
6-1 on ML