Race 4: Eloweasel (#4)
- Seemingly disliked a very wet turf course, which was closer to yielding, last time out.
- Ran well enough to win this race when beating the talented Mentality two back.
- Has shown significant improvement for David Donk despite getting some problematic trips this year.
8-1 on ML
Race 7: County Court (#4)
- Will appreciate the slight stretch-out to 1 1/8 miles.
- Always seems to do better when there is some give in the ground, and constant rain in the New York area has left the courses less than firm.
- Is actually getting some minor class relief despite racing for a higher claiming tag.
7-2 on ML
Race 9: Niko’s Dream (#12)
- Was off slowly and steadied out of position at the start of her debut.
- Put in an eye-catching stretch rally last time in a race where few others made up a significant amount of ground.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 90 days, Barclay Tagg is 8 for 35 (23 percent, $2.57 ROI) with all starters.
7-2 on ML