Race 2: Life in Shambles (#6)
- Was unwisely reserved off a moderate early pace last time over a track that was favoring speed.
- Still has a right to improve off the claim by Jason Servis.
- Should appreciate the return to Belmont Park, where he typically runs his best races.
4-1 on ML
Race 3: Starry Messenger (#8)
- Has run deceptively well in all of his turf races, especially back in June at this level.
- There is other speed in this race, but the Pace Projector indicates that he’s among the fastest of the speeds.
- His turf effort two back at Parx indicates that he has maintained solid form.
10-1 on ML
Race 6: Cool Beans (#2)
- Defeated a solid field last time at Saratoga employing her favored front-running tactics.
- Handled a “good” turf course very well back in April when only beaten by subsequent graded stakes winners.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past five years, Brad Cox is 32 for 111 (29 percent, $2.48 ROI) with last-out winners coming off Beyer Speed Figure tops in turf routes.
7-2 on ML
Race 8: Robert Bruce (#1)
- Was visually impressive when he showed stamina to get this distance in Chile.
- Did not get a trip that was conducive to his style when losing the Manhattan two back.
- Possesses the tactical speed to sit relatively close to the front in this paceless race.
2-1 on ML