Race 1: Beautiful Buzz (#1)
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring runners on or near the lead, and she should be in front early.
- Was cooked chasing a fast pace last time in a race that was dominated by closers.
- The Belmont main track has been favoring inside runners over the past several days.
9-5 on ML
Race 2: French Empire (#8)
- Handled turf well in her debut, which came against males and was won by a talented runner.
- Is bred to be more of a turf horse, as her dam won 4 times on that surface.
- Has shown improved in recent starts despite not racing on her preferred surface.
7-2 on ML
Race 8: Horoscope (#2)
- Ran some of his best career speed figures going this distance back in 2017.
- May not have handled longer distances in most of his starts so far this year.
- Was hindered by trips in his last two starts and may be in better form than it appears.
8-1 on ML