Race 6: Bitumen (#1)
- Was hindered by a speed-favoring surface two back on Aug. 18
- Had to alter course while rallying through traffic in the stretch last time.
- Should appreciate the return to Belmont Park.
6-1 on ML
Race 8: Wantagh Queen (#3)
- Trainer Mike Dini has compiled a strong record with longshots on the NYRA circuit.
- Ran exceptionally well to be second last time after getting spun wide around the far turn.
- Finds herself in an unusually weak race for this level.
10-1 on ML
Race 9: Curlin’s New Moon (#2)
- Returns to Belmont Park, where he has run two of his best career races.
- Ran better than it appears when overmatched in a paceless race last time.
- Makes his first start as a new gelding.
4-1 on ML