Race 5: Cilantro (#2)
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring horses on or near the lead, and she is a potential front-runner.
- Todd Pletcher does very well with horses stretching out to routes for the first time on dirt.
- Has plenty of stamina breeding on the bottom side of her pedigree.
5-2 on ML
Race 7: Miles of Humor (#6)
- The Pace Projector is predicting a fast pace, which should aid this runner as the blinkers come off.
- Ran better than it appears last time as he made the first move into a pace that fell apart.
- His recent efforts have been strong, and a solid recent string of workouts suggests that he’s holding his form well.
8-1 on ML
Race 9: Risp (#1)
- Was heavily touted prior to his debut and was bet down to favoritism for a barn that rarely wins first time out.
- Traveled 42 feet farther than winner Poppy’s Destiny last time, according to Trakus, and lost by only a half-length.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will get a fast pace to close into.
7-2 on ML