Race 2: Moses Supposes (#7)
- Ran better than it appears in his only dirt start, as he raced in tight quarters and was too keen before flattening out.
- Is getting some needed class relief as he switches back to dirt.
- Gets a positive rider switch to Irad Ortiz.
5-1 on ML
Race 8: More Mischief (#1)
- Has trained like she has a great deal of talent, but has yet to show that ability on the racetrack.
- Ran well within the context of the race when she broke her maiden, as she finished up strongly after racing keenly early.
- Seems more inclined to improve stretching out to 7 furlongs than many of her rivals.
7-2 on ML