Our KY Derby Package: Here’s the schedule of all the coverage

Once you’ve purchased, to download the strategies/analysis, go here:

then click “Strategies” then “download”

Questions? Please email us at TFUSSupport@drf.com

This entry was posted in Player's Point of View, Product features, Race Previews, Welcome to TimeformUS. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Our KY Derby Package: Here’s the schedule of all the coverage

1. OJ says:

Where is the Oaks and Derby analysis? I purchased the package but do not know where to download.

2. Tim says:

I paid $6 for the the derby PPs but I thought I would receive the full card for Saturday. Are they just not available yet?

3. Brian says:

I recently bought the ky derby package, and I noticed that it doesn’t include oaks day past performances, is this correct?

4. Stuart Dangerfield says:

This will sound stupid but I am only just beginning to get heavily involved in US racing. I am Time Form UK punter of many years but following a heart attack and quadruple bypass which didn’t really work out I am practically housebound with a lot more time on my hands and so have been spending much more time on my hobby of top flight flat racing. I have dabbled with equibases pps and DRF products generally but I enjoyed my trial with Time Form US pps more than the other formats. It is all very different to the UK approach which almost totally disregards pace or time based assessment. I have to admit that the plethora of top flight stakes action in the US is really enticing. It is however a much more expensive proposition than in the UK. Sorry I have veered off topic here. My question is why is the Derby package 30 odd bucks? Surely universal pps access on Saturday and Churchill Downs only on Friday is available for approximately 9 dollars? Obviously I am missing something what else is included in the Derby package? Sorry I went on a bit. Thank you for your consideration.

• TimeformUS says:

Hi Stuart,

If you just want to access Derby Day PPs at Churchill Dwons (they’ll be up by Wednesday night), it’s the typical $3 racecard. If you want access to the complete package it’s $29. The complete package will come with a 30 page analysis of all of the key stakes races on Derby and Oaks Day, betting strategies, and more. It will be available in the “strategies” link at the top of the PPs beginning Thursday night.

5. Clinton Parks says:

if there are some webinars with this will any be shown in the evening? Not worried about questions I figure the smart guys will already have asked the right questions

• TimeformUS says:

yes, webinar over at DRF.com next Wednesday night.

• Clinton Parks says:

sounds like a plan. I’ll be signing up tomorrow as my normal retirement pays on the weekend this month. Well need to chat about moving payment to the 1st of each month. I’ll drive you crazy with questions later.

Thoughts?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s