Frequently Asked Questions about the 2016 TimeformUS Belmont Stakes Package:
Q: How do I get TimeformUS Expert selections, Analysis and Betting Strategies for all of the stakes races on Belmont Stakes Day?
A: The only way to get the complete package of Betting Strategies, Selections and Analysis from our Belmont Park Expert David Aragona is to buy this package. First, buy then package, then you can get the analysis via the Strategies link at the top of the Belmont PPs for Saturday’s races.
Q: What about TimeformUS Past Performances, Pace Projectors, Speed Figures for Belmont weekend?
A: This package includes UNLIMITED ACCESS to PPs for ALL races at ALL tracks running on Friday June 10th and Saturday June 11th, from Belmont Park to Churchill Downs, from Evangeline Downs to Santa Anita, etc.
Q: How much does The TimeformUS Belmont Weekend Package cost?
Q: And just to be sure, can you list all of the Stakes covered if I get the package:
A: In-depth coverage, including betting strategies, for the following races on Belmont Stakes Day:
- Acorn S (gr. I), $700,000g, 3yo f, 8f.
- Belmont S (gr. I), $1,500,000g, 3yo, 12f.
- Brooklyn Invitational (gr. II), $400,000g, 4&up, 12f.
- Easy Goer S, $150,000g, 3yo, 8.5f.
- Jaipur Invitational (gr. III), $300,000g, 4&up, 6f.
- Longines Just a Game S (gr. I), $700,000g, 4&up f/m, 8f.
- Metropolitan H (gr. I), $1,250,000g, 3&up, 8f.
- Ogden Phipps S (gr. I), $1,000,000g, 4&up f/m, 8.5f.
- Woodford Reserve Manhattan S (gr. I), $1,000,000g, 4&up, 10f.
- Woody Stephens S (gr. II), $500,000g, 3yo, 7f.
Q: I’m already an Unlimited Access PPs Subscriber for $69.99 a month. Will I get the Belmont Strategies Package as part of this subscription?
A: If you’re on our $69.99 Unlimited PP Plan, you’ll get access to all PPs, but you’ll need to buy the Belmont Weekend Package to gain access to the Betting Strategies. Please note Unlimited Annual Subscribers ($699 a year, email us at email@example.com if interested) have access to all Belmont Betting Strategy Content.