We’ve implemented an upgrade to TimeformUS.com’s architecture.
- Compatibility: Internet Explorer browser, version 11 or higher. To find out which version you’re currently using and upgrade if need be, click here. The site will also work for all other modern web browsers (such as Chrome, Firefox, and recent versions of Safari).
- Speed: The site’s architecture has been upgraded to give you up to 4 times faster performance. Or maybe 8 times. It’s just a lot faster.
- Accuracy: The TimeformUS Speed Figure Scale has been better harmonized with the global Timeform scale. Click here to read more on this change.
- Full card PDFs print out pace figures (rather than fractions); it has always been that way.
- The single race printouts will print the fractions if you set preferences that way. Single card printing will not be available until next week.
- You may run into issues attempting to access PDFs from certain tablets like older model iPads.
- Customers can email us tracks they need PDFs for and we will provide them.
- Design: The site’s graphic design has been upgraded for high-resolution devices. Design will continue to be updated throughout May.
- Just as in TimeformUS PPs, TimeformUS charts have been color-coded to reflect fast or slow fractions-
- Just as in TimeformUS PPs, TimeformUS charts have been color-coded to reflect track biases, in the Race Rating box at the top-
- Pace Projector has been abbreviated for a faster snapshot view, that you’ll see in the upper right corner of any Preview or PPs page. This snapshot will soon be updated with color coding for races that project to favor speed, or have a hot pace.
- Log-in is required earlier to see some content, such as entries. Just log-in. You’ll be glad you did.
- The “Upcoming” races function has been moved to right in the site’s top navigation.
- Tell us what you see. Tell us what you think needs to be better. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all feedback.