TimeformUS Speed Figures for the Triple Crown Journey: 2010-2015
Click on it to make it a lot bigger.
- This is a look at the winning TimeformUS Speed Figures
for the last 6 years of Triple Crown prep races as well as the winning figures for the Kentucky Derby, Preakness, and Belmont Stakes for each 0f those years.
- The races are plotted chronologically. The thicker line and listed figures in the chart are those for the 2015 winners.
- American Pharoah’s Kentucky Derby? We rate it the fastest in the last 6 years. And his Preakness? We rate it second fastest.
- The top TimeformUS Speed Figure for any Triple Crown race of the last 6 years was I’ll Have Another’s 130 in the Preakness. The Factor ran the same figure in 2011 Southwest.
- The Southwest at Oaklawn was run in 2 divisions in 2012; we’ve used the higher TimeformUS Speed Figure for the above chart.
- This chart reflects our recent alignment of our Speed Figure Scale to better harmonize with the Timeform Global Scale. Read more details here.
Want More Detail on 2015? Here’s the 2015 Triple Crown broken down race by race…
Again, click on the chart to enlarge it…
- How TimeformUS Speed Figures work.
- How TimeformUS Pace Figures work
- How TimeformUS Color-Coded Fractions/Pace Figures work
- How TimeformUS Bias Indicators work